Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cat pictures

It's been a while since I've included pictures of our kitties. Actually, I'm not sure I ever introduced Penny here. Don't think so. Too lazy to go back and check.

Jude likes my spinning basket.
Yesterday was Evan's and my 3 year dating anniversary. Yay. When we adopted Jude two Augusts ago, the vet told us he was about 6 or 7 months old, putting his birthday approximately in late February. So we decided Jude's birthday was our anniversary, which was 2/22. This past September we adopted Penny, who was estimated to be around 2 years old, or maybe a little less, so we thought she could share Jude's birthday and our anniversary.

Here's Penny when we first got her:
Scrawny little thing.  She was just recently a stray, recently spayed, and she went right to the folded up blanket next to my spinning wheel to chill.  She has since bulked up quite a bit.

She hissed at Jude whenever he dared to make eye contact for a couple weeks, but she's slowly crown to tolerate him.  Now they move pretty much in parallel, almost always together.  Not always friendly, but together.  Kinda like siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment